Monday, October 29, 2007

Exhibitionist

I've been contemplating about having an art exhibition early next year. I have some stuff to display. But more on that another day.

Because of that, I've been opening my eyes and ears. And I have been inquisitive.

An ordinary shop at The Cathay thus caught my attention. It's a shop that does not sell anything.



As I walk closer, I see the walls being plastered with photographs. Hunks in denim to be precise. The exhibition writeup picture is my favourite among all the rest.



The models for this project are athletes - not all are famous ones. You can see sprinter U K Shyam. Some of them are my friends from army and SMU. It's a little wierd seeing them exposed.



Still contemplating whether or not to have something like this. If I really think out of the box, I would do something like organise a dialogue session in a shop. I don't think it has been done before. Wacky.

No comments: